Quick Class Finder
Ballet / Tap / JazzSee Class Description To Top
AcrobaticsSee Class DescriptionTo Top
Hip HopSee Class DescriptionTo Top
Musical TheaterSee Class DescriptionTo Top
Summer CampSee Class Description To Top
Summer ClassSee Class DescriptionTo Top
Tuition FeesTo Top
- Up to 1 hour per week$45
- 1.5 hours per week$60
- 2 hours per week$80
- 2.5 hours per week$95
- 3 hours per week$110
- 3.5 hours per week$135
- 4 hours per week$155
- 5 hours per week$190
Course DescriptionsTo Top
BALLET - The foundation for all dance, contributes directly to the development of grace, poise, balance, flexibility, and discipline.
TAP - works the ears as well as the feet. Rhythm and timing skills are essential to building a solid dance education. Tap classes offer an upbeat and fun approach to rhythm and tap dance (Broadway style and "hoofin').
JAZZ - A freestyle dance form combining isolations, strength, coordination and style. This jazz dance class offers a variety of styles vary from classical jazz, lyrical as well as musical theatre and original Broadway choreography.
HIP HOP - A high-energy class that uses the latest sounds in rap, R&B and pop music together with movements influenced by some of today’s hottest video choreographers. This class will encompass movement that has elements of poppin', locking, breaking, jazz, hip hop and funk, as well as freestyle movement to give students the opportunity to develop their own sense of style.
BALLET/TAP/JAZZ OR BALLET/TAP - Combination classes are a great way for students to experience different types of dance during a fixed hour instructional time. The main focus of combination classes is on students having fun and enjoying dance as an everyday activity.ACROBATICS - Coming Soon to Tutus on Broadway School of Dance.
- > Methods of Payment Accepted
- We accept personal checks, cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and debit cards. We encourage you to register for our auto pay program TAPP.
- > What's the easiest way to pay for classes?
- TAPP - Tuition Autopay - Easiest Way to Pay and its FREE! Sign up today, and never worry about late fees again! Tuition payments can be automatically charged to your credit or debit card, eliminating the need to write a check each month. Please let us know if you are interested and we will be happy to get you started!
- > Is there a Registration Fee?
- A $25 non-refundable registration fee, per family, is due and payable upon registration.
- > What is the payment schedule?
Tuition is due on the 1st of the month. Tuition is based upon the number of hours your student is enrolled. Tuition fees are based on a 10-month installment plan, and the same fee is charged each month, regardless of how many classes were held in that month. Costume/Recital Fees are due in full on November 1, 2012. If your are a TAPP family you have the option to have your costume/recital fee's taken in two payments on November 1, 2012 and February 1, 2013.
Important: When mailing payments, please send them to the Studio Mailing Address. 52 West Broadway, Oviedo, FL 32765
- > What are the additional fees?
- A $25 returned check charge will be assessed for any returned check. After the second returned check, services will only be payable by cash or credit card. A $25 late fee will be added to tuition paid after the 5th of each month.